- *Have your lot survey at the time of estimate for more accurate measuring.
- *Ride through neighborhoods to see fences you like and see who built them.
- *Inquire to friends, co-workers, family and neighbors about their fences, not all fence companies were created equal!
- *We build fences 12 months a year, however January and February are slower months which means a great time to invest in a fence, thus being prepared for spring as well as beating the season demand!
- *Have a written contract and avoid verbal confusion.
- *Most fences are clearly visible from the street, so make sure yours is a pleasant addition to your home.
- *We don't use subcontractors! Know who is performing the work on your fence!